Sunday, April 6, 2014

Plague mask resources!

For those of you considering doing a plague doctor mask, I have found the following resources:

A pretty amazing paper mache mask that is in four parts. Here's the link for part one.


Another really nice mask, made with craft foam paper and paints with a creeptastic picture of the maker wearing it. (I'm working on my own version of this one right now!) Link here.

 

A second mask with craft foam as the base, but covered in fabric rather than paint. Does require some stitching. Link here.


A leather and goggles version - for those of you who want to be a little more gothic: link here.


And one last paper mache and foam version. This is really similar to the project I did when I was in high school... lots of fun, but can get messy! Click here.


Hopefully that gets your creative juices flowing! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.  I have also seen these made out of plaster, duct tape, and metal working... the sky's the limit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to keep it clean and respectful!